As the COVID-19 situation evolves we want to keep you updated on how Woodward Chrisp is keeping our staff, our clients, and our wider community, safe and healthy.
We are following the guidelines recommended by the Ministry of Health. On Saturday 21 March the Government announced phase 2 protocols should be observed. For now, we are taking a "business as usual" approach with some changes to the way we operate.
- Our office remains open with the normal business hours of 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- We are asking all clients to contact us by phone or email before coming into the office.
- Where possible we will complete your transactions remotely by phone, via email or audio-video link.
- We have placed a sanitiser in our reception entrance. We are asking everyone to use this when entering.
- We have increased the cleanliness of our office spaces. We also have hand sanitisers available for use in meeting rooms and throughout the office.
- Everyone entering our office needs to complete a register to assist contact tracing should a positive result for Covid-19 be connected to our office.
- We have asked our staff to stay home if they feel unwell or are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have put in place systems for many of our staff to work from home.
- The office will remain open for those staff who are unable to work from home. The workplace has been reorganised to ensure social distance can always be maintained.
The health and wellbeing of our clients and staff is a number one priority for us. We will update you when necessary as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
If you have any concerns about your interactions with us, please contact us on 869-0900.
For more information on COVID-19 and requirements on workplaces please visit www.covid19.govt.nz