Now that we have moved to Alert Level 2, our offices can again be open to clients to meet with us. We would love to see you but we still need to ensure that we meet the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health.
- Please make an appointment.
- You will need to wear a face covering if you are coming to our offices.
- Please do not visit if you have any cold or flu like symptoms. We must protect our staff and our clients.
- If you come to our offices you are required to sign in using the Governments COVID Tracer App or if you do not have that please fill in the COVID slip supplied and deposit in the box.
- If you prefer to meet remotely we are still able to use AVL Technology in some circumstances.
We are all very excited about returning to the office. We are here to help you so please feel free to contact us.